Monday, June 23, 2008

Get Smart

Last night I went to watch Get Smart at Esplanade. It was good to get in some laughs considering how down I felt the past couple of days. Anyway, the movie's OK. I like Steve Carrell and he always makes me laugh. He's also in Little Miss Sunshine, which is also another great movie to watch.

Some movies that I'm anticipating:

The Dark Knight (I love comic books but I was never into Batman until Christian Bale took the leading role in Batman Begins. Plus, I'm really looking forward to Heath Ledger as the Joker. I love that it's all dark.)

Hellboy 2 (Not a huge fan of the red demon but I'm really looking forward to see all those fantasy creatures in the trailer from the golden army to the long-haired, jigsaw-faced prince with amazing sword moves. I'm a fantasy nut after all.)

Wanted (Another comic book remake. Angelina Jolie looks hot. And the guy is also cute in a dorky way. )

Wall-E (Pixar!!)

I have this Esplanade Cash Card my brother gave me for free so I can watch like 2000 baht worth of movies there, which is pretty cool.

There's also some pretty horrific slasher movies like Asylum and Frontier(s) out, but I don't think I'll watch them because it'll make me too squirmish.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home