Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Topshop at CentralWorld

Last Saturday I went to Topshop at Centralworld but boy was I disappointed. I was actually looking forward to this new shopping venue in Bangkok because I’ve heard that it was similar to H&M but slightly better. Anyway, I didn’t like it. I thought the material looked and felt cheap for the price. It was like this shop called Cotton On in Australia with the only difference being that I like Cotton On because it was cheap but Topshop being almost as pricey as Zara or MNG. And it wasn’t the price that bugged me I guess but the selection of clothes there. Still, I wish they brought in H&M instead.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I remember when I first saw Zara and MNG in Europe I thought it was the shitz and I was really excited when they first opened in BKK but then after a while it just sorta died down and turned into something ordinary? Like it lost some of its novelty because it's available locally now?

June 12, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back again, they get new stuff in every 2 weeks. I think usually on friday.

June 18, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home