Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Nameless Inscription

It wasn’t until recently that when I glance out the window
The eyes that reflected back were dark, indifferent and mellow
Your words were emptiness
Without a tinge of regret you utter, not thinking of the mess
And built to perfection, the frailty of words, I lie
Thinking of nothing but thoughts of desolate dolls that cry

I hit the glass, the shattered reflection
I keep you in mind, those feelings that fall
Is a cut that buries that marked imperfection
Of scribbled words on skin and endless walls

It’s a crowded room swept away by a tidal wave
Of dying lights that flicker among the silhouetted angels
Unchanging, the black warmth casts shadows within my grave
Beckoning, the depths of another place calls, in lulls

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home