Thursday, June 26, 2008

Samak and His Gang

So many things happening right now in the Thai political arena that it's getting hard to catch up with everything. But the other day I read in either The Nation or Bangkok Post about how Samak Sundaravej, the Thai Prime Minister, was going to form a street gang of 5 if he gets the boot to disrupt the new government. What a thug! I couldn't help but think that there's seriously something wrong with him. He can barely answer a question and he just attacks people left and right. Yesterday I was watching him on TV where the opposition side was accusing him of negligence and being uninformed about issues in the South and they zoomed into him folding a paper origami box. Then they cut to a shot of him making excuses like " I didn't know", but I'm sure we all heard that one before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home