Saturday, May 23, 2009

Turtles

I haven't dreamt about something in a while. Last night I dreamt about buying a turtle.

Turtle: To see a turtle in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, faithfulness, longevity, and loyalty. It also suggests that you need to take things slow in some situation or relationship in your life. With time, you will make steady progress. Alternatively, it indicates that you are sheltering yourself from the realities of life. Or that you are putting forth a hard exterior and not letting others in.

I'm already awake. I don't understand why I wake up even earlier during the weekends than when I go to work. Anyway, there's so much to do today. In the morning I have to do my laundry at my mom's, give Ginger a bath, and then go to my PT at the gym. In the afternoon I have to take Ginger to the vet to get her shots and take her out for her long overdue walk. Then in the evening I have to go to Centralworld to do some shopping before I go to Phuket tomorrow morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home