Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm currently in Singapore right now. Gonna be here till December 4th. I am exhausted. I have been working like 12-13 hours everyday and even on weekends sometimes. I'll be glad when this seminar and meeting is over with next week.

I'm trying to get the feeling of how life will be like when I move here in January. I'll most likely be here for the next two years. I kinda don't mind that I don't really know anybody here. In a way I like it because I feel that I can really spend time by myself and kinda do my own thing. I don't think I've ever really gotten used to spending time with myself so I hope that I can do that here.

I'm also trying to bring my dog to Singapore but it sounds so complicated. I'm reading all these stuff online and it's really stressing me out.

Sleepy.

When I reflect back on what I've accomplished over the past year, I think I can say wholeheartedly that I am proud of myself.

But I know I still have issues that I can't really put my hands on and I'm still not really sure how to fix it because I don't understand why I feel that way, if that even makes any sense...

Maybe in Singapore when I have more time on my own I'll finally have time to write that book also.

I like that song All the Right Moves by One Republic.

I like walking down the street in Singapore where nobody knows me and I don't know anybody.

Anyway, I'm looking for apartments tomorrow. I hope I can find a nice place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home