Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ginger, My Dog

I still worry about her a lot. A LOT. I think there are times where I just routinely obsess about my dog's feelings and well-being and end up crying. Especially if I moved to Singapore, who's going to buy her yummy snacks, take her for walks, give her a bath, and play with her? I really think I'm a horrible owner for not taking better care of her and blaming it all on the fact that I live in an apartment which doesn't allow pets. I know my mom tries her best to take care of her, but I also know she doesn't have that emotional attachment to Ginger like me. For her, Ginger is just a dog.

Ginger is also gaining weight (like me). God it's so easy to put on weight!

Every time I take her for walks, she gets tired really easy and just sits down in the middle of the sidewalk and won't budge. She's also smart to pick and choose where she rests too, picking shady spots beside a bush or tree. I'll try to post up some pictures of Ginger.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home