Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ordinary Me

After last night, I think I should pick and choose who I talk to about my issues more. There’s always a sense of regret when I talk to him about it. I think it’s because he can’t handle the intense and depressed me. And I just come out of the conversation feeling as though I just made a big mistake. It’s as though he’d look at me, judge me, and think, “Damn silly girl, you’re crazy.”

I’d love to be just that girl who goes out with friends, partying, drinking, playing games, and reading comics, carefree throughout the day, but sometimes I just can’t. I remind myself each and everyday that I don’t have to feel this way. And sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

I hate it when he tells me that I should just go out more and have fun. I feel that it’s such a thoughtless answer.

Yeah, I really should just act ordinary around him. The next time he asks how I am, I’ll just say, “I’m fine.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home