Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fortune Teller

Two days ago, I went to see a fortune teller with my friends from work. She can be found around Thammasat Tha Prajan area. My friends said she’s pretty accurate and you have to make an appointment way in advance because she’s usually booked throughout the day.

It’s been five years since I’ve been to one. The last time I went was when I first started going out with you-know-who, right after Pete and I broke up. They said she was pretty accurate too, although I don’t remember much of what was said back then except that I have “two” soul mates. Whatever that means… I tend to just listen about love stuff and disregard the rest. Malisa also reminded me that I’ll marry a foreigner and end up working at home freelancing, maybe writing a book. She said I was disappointed when the fortune teller said that back then, because she knew how ambitious I was. Now, I actually don’t mind staying home, writing a book, and taking care of the kids. About my two soul mates, she said that I get along well with both of them, but she said to choose the foreigner. That was five years ago.

Anyway… I’m already forgetting what this one said…

In general, this one said that everything is great. I’ll be successful with my work, I’ll be doing a lot of traveling, I won’t have any problems with money although I should be careful about spending more than I should this coming two months. She also said that my love life will be great.

Now Nick was there when I saw the fortune teller. So obviously the fortune teller was saying, there’s a tall, white guy who really likes and cares about me a lot. She said that this guy is sincere, honest and straightforward. He can make me happy if I let him. He will like me more and more. So all in all, love life = great!

I asked about my past. She said something happened and I was really sad. She said there was a guy, tanned, and it didn’t work out. She said we’ll become distant. She said, he’s gone, so be with the person you’re with right now. Forget the past.

She said be careful about your health. You’re not eating properly, missing meals, not getting enough sleep, tired, and really worn out. Work will be challenging but you will be successful in everything you do. She said to tackle every problem that comes to you day-by-day and everything will be fine. I will be doing a lot of traveling back and forth.

She said I’m not really home with my family. She said my mom’s not that scary or strict, but for some reason we don’t talk. She said my mom’s really worried. She said my family is fine though, and that they’re healthy, and that my brother is happy and successful, although might not be as successful as me. She said that work, travel and love are really strong.

She said that in two years there’s a possibility that I will be living abroad permanently, and that this will be a major change, especially in work as I will be doing something drastically different from what I’m doing right now (writing a book?). She also said I could get married at 28.

So that’s all that I remembered. If I go see her next time, I think I’ll just record whatever she said so I don’t forget.

Yesterday, I talked to my friends at work about this. I said, it must be really sad if your life is already destined to happen. I asked if she believes this stuff.

She said that she believes it. She talked to her friend before, who has some sort of sixth sense, and he said that your life is pretty much determined already but you still can choose the path you want to take, but in the end, it will all lead to the same place.

For example, you can choose to take the long, hard way, or the short cut. But you will end up at your destination no matter what.

Do I think my reading was accurate? I think in general it sounded pretty consistent with what has happened in my life. I do have a lot of travel plans, work and personal. I still don’t know though, it’s just tarot cards after all.

If you want to go see her, just contact me and I’ll give you her number.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home