Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nick

I met a guy name Nick last Sunday. And we totally connected. At least for me, it did. He reminded me of my close friend Liz, who's also a graphic designer, who's also gentle yet strong, and caring and thoughtful. I've been spending a lot of my time with him this past week. And I enjoyed every second of it. The interesting thing is that we have a lot of similarities, but we're different enough to find each other fascinating still.

I do this subconsciously with guys. I know who I would want to date and have as a boyfriend, and who I would not. Just from knowing that person a couple days and from talking. So Nick, if you're reading my blog, you fall in the first category.

It's useless of me to say don't think too much because it never works for people like us. But just know that whatever you think, whatever I feel, it's genuine, honest and real.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope it works out for you - bo

October 14, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woooooo~!!! damn nid, you gotta tell me more! call you when i get back. maybe dinner before class?

October 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home