Friday, November 28, 2008

Falling Back Into Old Habits

Was stuck in traffic for two hours yesterday evening. It was so annoying. Apparently a lot of companies allowed their staff to leave work early because of the possible military confrontation with the PAD at the airport last night.

I keep falling back into old habits.

I sabotage my own relationship when there's nothing wrong.

I say nothing when there's something wrong written all over my face.

I cry for reasons which I can't explain verbally.

I become moody when I feel sad, not good enough and umimportant.

I start acting cold, falling behind a wall.

I think, eventually, you'll leave too.

But I'm breaking that habit.

Because you're important.

And I will not let you leave me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry... i'll not leave you Nid. i'll be there for you whenever and as long as you need me.

November 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home