Monday, November 24, 2008

Really Random Notes

Malaysia's really nice. Very organized and clean. I only saw KL but I like what I saw although the entire trip I was in my hotel room and its vicinity. I only saw the Petronas Twin Tower from my hotel window!

The international airport is almost an hour away from KL.

Durians in Malaysia are puny. Some pictures of the trip will be on Facebook. The food there is great!

It's November 24th...

I have a lot of work to do.

I got my car back (unfixed). Currently waiting (patiently) for my turn to fix it at the service center.

Might be going to Pattaya this weekend.

I need gingko baloba.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you didn't pack any durian in your suitcase, even a security trained sniffer dog would turn their nose up at that. Pattaya for the weekend.......that brings back memories.

November 26, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home