Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halfway There

It's almost mid-November. The weather's much cooler. Another noticeable change. I'm going to Malaysia next week. I've never been to Malaysia, but for me, Malaysia somehow is a place of past promises that were meant to happen but never happened. It's going to be bittersweet there.

Happy Loy Krathong.

I called my dad yesterday and told him about Nick. Kind of. I said I wanted them to meet Nick. My dad sounded surprisingly normal. We're having dinner on Sunday, I think. I'm excited and happy about this. I really want them to like Nick. But I know they'll be happy as long as I'm happy.

I called Mai this morning and said hello. It's been a while.

I really like this weather. Changes are still happening. My heart's a lot more still.

My friend from work went to see that fortune teller I went to. It was damn accurate I got goosebumps.

I bought this Light Blue perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. I really like it. I still miss the smell of that Lacoste cologne. It's still my favorite. Ever since New York.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

ahh.. light blue:)wink*

February 25, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home