Monday, November 3, 2008

My Room

Moved into my own place Saturday. It's just a studio on Ratchada but I really like it. My place will be really near my parents so they're happy about it. I almost couldn't fit my massive bookshelf also because the movers thought it was too tall and was about to saw the topmost shelf off. Fortunately, that didn't happen and my bookshelf is now sitting nicely in my room, all intact.

I really like moving though, decorating my own place and having "me" written all over my room. Anyway, I'll post up pictures of my room on facebook once I'm done unpacking and organizing it. I can imagine spending hours in my room.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What books on your bookshelf?

November 3, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home