Sunday, December 7, 2008

Serendipity

"I'm the man Eve. Staring into the sky, thinking. Not about my fiance, but about some mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago. It was only a moment, a fragment really. But it was like, in that moment, we were supposed to be together. That's why I'm here Eve, that's why I'm going to let destiny take me where it wants to. Because when all of this is over, at least I'll never have to think about him again. Let's just hope he's some bald fascist who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat."

Something I watched last night. I remember in New York we went to the Serendipity restaurant because of the movie. Just us girls. It was winter and snowing just like in the movie.

But yeah, that's my favorite quote from the movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home