Monday, July 13, 2009

Drinking

I went to Route two nights in a row. I am pretty sick of that place although I realize that I probably like that club more than all of the other ones on RCA. Nick's friend, Andre, thinks I drink a lot.

I don't like vodka. I don't like it mixed in any of my drinks. And since I usually just mix my alcohol with soda, it tasted like crap. Maybe it'll taste a bit better with lemon, but vodka/soda just doesn't work. (soda has 0 calories)

We opted not to buy a bottle the second night we were at Route because Nick's friends don't really drink, so I had a Smirnoff wine cooler, half a Long Island Ice Tea, half a Kahlua Milk, and a glass of Whiskey/soda. I didn't even feel a thing! I think bottles are the only way to go for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should stick to Sangsom. It makes you skip tipsy and go directly to drunk. Best value for money, I say!

July 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jungle Girl said...

Hi there, am really enjoying reading your blog, I'm on Koh phangan so its really interesting for me reading about the big city life - total opposite of our sleepy beach life. If you have time could you add my blog to your list? I will add yours to mine. Many thanks, would much appreciate it, Natalie

August 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home