Friday, July 10, 2009

Dodging the Other Way

I've noticed that usually when I see people I know (ones that I'm not really close to or just see on a very rare occasion), I'd dodge the other way so they won't see me. I don't know why I do this. I think it could be that I'm just too lazy to make conversation. Or I'm just anti-social.

Yesterday I was at the gym and I saw one of my ex-coworker from Siemens. I haven't seen him in ages. He used to be an intern there and we even went out a few times for drinks with other people. We promised to keep in touch when he went back to Germany. Anyway, I don't know if he saw me but I was trying to stay clearly away from him and his gang of friends. I see them looking my way a few times but I don't think he recognizes me or anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home