Monday, December 28, 2009

"Maybe there's a reason why I feel this way."

---

"What made you realize she was special?"
He replied, "Are those questions that need to be answered logically?"
He pauses, "When I became aware of it, I realize she'd always been special to me. I can't even compare her to anyone else."

:)

"Whenever I catch myself, my eyes are on him. I just can't look at anyone else." She said.
"I catch myself thinking about him all the time, and his face always appears in my mind before I go to sleep."
"I've never felt this way about anyone before," she whispered. "So I thought these feelings were something special."

...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous nick said...

wish i was that special someone to make you feel this way... little bird

December 29, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home