Monday, July 21, 2008

Cheap Airplane Tickets?

Personally, I think it's such a pain to book airplane tickets, and although there are tons of travel agencies scattered throughout Bangkok, none of them have up-to-date websites that I can browse to compare ticket prices. Anyway, I'm trying to book tickets to go to Hong Kong in September and the best travel agency that I usually check out first is TV Air Bookings. They have offices in Emporium, Central Chidlom and Silom, which are really convenient to go to although, in my humble opinion, don't really provide the best services as the ticket ladies often have such intimidating frowns imprinted on their faces. Still, from my years of frequent flying, I think they have one of the most reasonable air fares in Bangkok. There's also a promotion going on right now where you buy 2 tickets and get the 3rd free. Details are here. So I might be going to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific for about 8000 baht. Ideally I'd like to go for around 6000-7000 baht. Anyway, if anybody knows of any special promotions right now please do let me know.

It was also interesting to note that the tax surcharge for Thai Airlines was a whopping 7500 baht compared to Cathay's mere 3000 baht.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home