Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not Eating

This is the second day that I haven't eaten anything. I probably won't be eating dinner too. I don't know why this started really. But I just didn't want to eat. Nor did I feel hungry when usually my stomach would be growling nonstop if I didn't eat anything. I also went to the gym last night and surprizingly I still was not hungry. It's as though my desire to eat just disappeared. Well I'm still drinking water, milk and smoothies. But just not concrete food. It's weird and probably sick in a way that I like this feeling of weakness as I feel my body losing energy, but it also makes me feel lighter, as though I'm floating. And I like that floating sensation whenever I walk or move my arms and legs. I don't know what I'm trying to prove either or whether there is anything to prove. I guess some people can say that I'm fasting, if that's the correct word to use in this case. But I don't know, I guess it's a way of purification and finding inner peace. But I don't know if that's why I'm doing it either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home