Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Car Accident

Barely two months old and my white stormtrooper has already been in a car accident. I was driving on the highway yesterday when the car in front of me breaked, I breaked, and the car in the back of me didn't break in time and crashed into the back of my car.

I'm fine though. Just came out with a slightly bloody thumb.

Feelings that I noticed the moment my car crashed. I wasn't scared. I just felt really calm and indifferent. I think everything happened too fast to be scared anyway. Plus, the car hit me from the back, so I didn't really see the car crashing into me.

Still, I just didn't care. My heart was so still it scared me. I didn't care about how my car was because I knew that it could be fixed. I didn't care that I was fine and that my hands were still gripped around the steering wheel.

I have to get my car fixed before I go to Sukhothai next weekend. I guess I'll bring it in to Honda on Thursday evening.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home