Monday, March 9, 2009

I Ran Through Two Traffic Lights

Boom was feeling pretty tired and sick from driving in Ayuttaya so I drove for him a bit. The road signs and traffic lights in Ayuttaya are horrible! I didn't even see the traffic lights and I ran through like two of them. I was like already half-way passed the intersection before noticing, oh crap... it's red! Anyway, after the 2nd time I did that Boom went back to driving while I got booted to the back seat. Too many lives in my hands! I can't handle the pressure!

It's so hard not driving my own car! I'm really not used to driving a Honda Civic. Everything feels different. When I got into the back seat Nick had his damn seat belts on and he took them off when Boom started driving! :P That guy has so much trust in me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That guy" trusts you more than u think lil one.

March 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home