Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twilight the Book

I just finished this book at Sukhumvit Hospital on Monday while waiting for my mom. I don’t know. I have mixed feelings about this book. Sometimes I hate it. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes I think the characters are pretty typical and boring. There are other times I started liking the characters because they kind of grew on me. Sometimes I think I don’t like this book because it’s about love. And these days, especially, I’m not really in the mood to read about other people’s love stories. But by the end of the book, I must admit that I wouldn’t mind reading the next book, New Moon. I think it’s because I started something, and I just wanted to see where Edward and Bella’s relationship is going to go. If I don’t have Edward’s face (from the movie Twilight in my head), I think I would actually like Edward more. And Bella, well, she hasn’t really done anything to make me like her. When you think about it, it must be great to be Bella to have a vampire boyfriend who is super good looking and super strong protecting her.

Anyway, I’m almost done reading The Alchemist. And I also bought another book today for my trip to Malaysia this weekend. I bought The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Hopefully it’ll keep me occupied on the plane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home