Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Train Ride

I just remembered my dream last night when I was looking up stuff on Malaysia's transportation system for my trip to Malaysia next month. In the dream, I was trying to go somewhere (I think I was actually trying to get to Bukit Bintang, which is an area in Malaysia) from my hotel. I wasn't sure which train to board and I thought that the line I was waiting for will take me there. Anyway, I got on the train/monorail and about two stops I realized it was the wrong line. So I got off and then I tried to figure out which train to go on next. I couldn't figure it out and when I asked people around me they didn't know. So I felt really lost and anxious then.

You can probably tell I'm thinking about Malaysia a lot since I'm even dreaming about it now!

Train: To see a train in your dream, represents conformity. You are going along with what everyone else is doing. Or you have a need to do things in an orderly and sequential manner. In particular, if you see a freight train, then it refers to the burdens and problems that you are hauling around. It is also symbolic of manual labor.

If you see a passenger train, then it relates to mental work. If you see or play with a model train in your dream dream, then it indicates that you want more control and power over your own life and where it is headed. Alternatively, your dream of trains may be a metaphor that you are "in training" for some event, job or goal.

To dream that you are on a train, symbolizes your life's journey. It suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed in the right direction. Alternatively, you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will prove to work out in the end.

To see or dream that you are in a train wreck, suggests chaos. The path to goals are not going according to the way you planned it out. Or you may be lacking self-confidence and having doubt in your ability to reach your goals.

To dream that you are the engineer, signifies that you are in complete control of a particular situation in your waking life.

To dream that you miss a train, denotes missed opportunities or nearly escaping your death.

Lost: To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. Alternatively, you may be trying to adjust and get accustomed to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

To dream that someone else is lost, represents unresolved issues or feelings regarding the person that is lost. Consider also what aspect of that person you may have lost within your own self. Perhaps you need to recapture and re-acknowledge those aspects.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home