Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Malaysia and Borneo



I have to go to Kuala Lumpur for a conference next month from the 14-17 and I'm thinking of going there earlier in order to explore Malaysia a bit more since I didn't get to last time! I might be leaving on the 11th (since I have 13th off anyway). I might even consider going as early as the 9th or 10th so that I have time to travel to Borneo also and visit some of the breathtaking sites like Mt. Kinabalu, the highest mountain in Southeast Asia and some wildlife sanctuary reserves to see the Wild Man of Borneo (the orangutans) and other animals/faunas. I'm so excited about this trip. I might also stay longer in Kuala Lumpur and come back on the 19th (Sunday) so I can visit Malacca, which my brother said is a really nice city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Anyway, I'm not sure if Nick will be able to come with me. I hope he can. But if not I guess I'll try travelling alone. Does anybody want to come? Malisa?

Borneo looks amazing! Check out details about Borneo below.

http://www.borneo.com.au/index

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home