Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bangkok Post Website

I think Bangkok Post has one of the worst news website ever. I used to start off the day going to the Bangkok Post website first but now I'm always going to the Nation's now because the content is updated faster. Although I think both websites have about the same mistakes. For example, I always see mistakes on the Bangkok Post's World News section, as shown in the captured screenshot like so. Usually the stories are just repeated but this time it's written out as "test". Twice. They seriously need a new media editor who has an eye for catching these silly mistakes. That being said, Toey mentioned that Bangkok Post is celebrating their anniversary this Friday. Usually the employees don't really care about it but PRs certainly do as the paper gets showered with food and drinks throughout the day. I've told Toey to bring tupperware in case there are lots of leftover food!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home