Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Negotiating Salary

I think negotiating your salary is probably just as nerve wracking as waiting for the job verdict. I get worried whether they'll change their mind or think that I'm just another greedy person caring only about money, but then again, I think that's just silly of me because the negotiation stage is part of the process. Anyway, all I really want is this whole thing to end, sign the contract, and look forward to working at my new place if all goes according to plan. That being said, my plans of going to Hong Kong in September will be scrapped because I'll probably be starting my new job at the end of August or the first week of September. I'm sure it won't look too good if I already ask for a few days off!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home