Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wonderful August

Things to look forward to next month:

1. My new car, I'm getting it tomorrow actually.
2. My new job, I'll be starting on the 18th. I'm feeling more nervous and excited as the time approaches because I can already tell how demanding this position will be. I really hope I do a good job and that I meet my supervisor's expectations.
3. Trip to Phuket, I'll be going from the 14-17 so it'll be a nice break before I start work. My last day of work is the 13th. Toey is doing reviews of a couple of hotels and spas on Bang Tao beach so I'll be tagging along. I'm going to make full use of those pool villas :) He also needs to write an article about Phuket Town. I haven't been to Phuket since I was really young so I don't remember it at all. I keep saying that I'm going to post pictures up of my trips but I keep getting lazy of uploading them because there are so many. I wish there was an easier function of uploading it like Facebook.

My good friend, Chieng, has also been back here visiting from England so it was great catching up with him. I really miss hanging out with my close friends who are abroad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home