Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Raining and Sports

It's raining and I can't go home so I'm stuck in the office. Of all the days I didn't bring my umbrella too. Looking down from the 36th floor, the New Petchburi Rd is starting to get jammed up. Why does this happen all the time whenever it rains? It's so frustrating.

In other news headlines today, Tammy Tanasugarn beats Jelena Jankovic in Wimbledon. So she's the first Thai person to ever reach the quarterfinals of a Grand Slam event. She must be ecstatic! But she's facing Venus Williams next so I doubt if her luck's going to last long.

My boss also came around yesterday giving out beers in celebration of Spain winning the Euro 2008 championship. He's Spanish. But we work in a German company. Must be a bit conflicting isn't it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home