Tuesday, July 1, 2008

That Drunk Girl at Route

Friday night I was at Route (although I vowed never to go there again) but had a pretty good time there surprizingly. Even the night ended with a weird twist as some drunk girl came stumbling to our table and crashed onto my lap almost passing out. And for some odd reason I took really good care of her. She's another human being, so why not? I guess it's not shocking or anything that there's a girl this drunk at a club, but it sucks that she was left by herself. I mean, where were her friends? Some of the people I went with said she could be a scam/pick up artist looking for prey to take home, but still, what if she wasn't? Anyway, my point is that if you're planning on getting this wasted, make sure you're with people who you can trust.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home