Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Dog Crossing the Street

I was driving yesterday in the morning and I saw a scruffy dog crossing the street, stop at that section of the road where people can wait, and continue to cross after the cars died down. It was funny because I thought to myself that the dog looked like it knew what it was doing, walking so nonchalently on the road, stopping, waiting, as though it was so used to crossing that road. Then I thought to myself, it would suck if the dog got scared halfway and remained in the middle of the road. Not being able to turn back, or go forward because the dog's scared of being hit by a car. So I thought to myself, once you commit yourself to something, just finish it and never do it halfway. Or don't bother crossing the street at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home