Sunday, February 15, 2009

Falling Slowly

I love discovering songs that I could put on repeat again and again, and again. It's the words, the way the guitar's being played, the way the song's are arranged that totally moves me, unbelievably so.

Right now that song is Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard.

I'm also downloading the movies Great Expectations and Once.

I really like Ethan Hawke but I think it's more his character that he played in Before Sunset and Reality Bites that I like more. But he really fits those roles! Witty and smart. Not so much of an outgoing fellow, but talkative to just his friends. A dry sense of humor. A non-comformist.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I tend to like a lot of Ethan Hawke's movies too, like Gattaca and of course, Great Expectations and even Training Day. I think I like the sensitive, hardworking type of guy that prevails under adversity.

About the Feb 9 thing, I can't really talk about it but one day I hope that I will be able to! :)

February 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home