Thursday, January 22, 2009

Work Updates

I was feeling a bit more relieved yesterday since I ran into my boss who asked me about my contract. Since my contract is ending February I've been stressing out about how long my contract will be extended for because I've been hearing all these different things from different people. Anyway, if my boss doesn't change his mind I think my contract will be extended for another 5 months and then I'll have to take a 1 month break (I know, it's weird but their rule regulates that because I'm a consultant I have to take a 1 month break once I've worked for 11 months before I continue again). Then my contract will have to be extended again for the third time. So looks like I'll be having a month off in July or August. Not sure what I'll be doing but I guess I'll go travel somewhere. It seems like my role at work will also increase and include gender issues too (apart from early childhood development). I'm pretty excited about this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home