Friday, February 6, 2009

Two Puppies

Yesterday I met Chieng at the gym and he commented that Nick and Toey have this puppy look to them where Nick looks like a calm and docile puppy (so adorable!) while Toey looks like a loud and aggressive puppy.

I just thought that was funny and I guess I like guys with that puppy look.

By the way, I'll be volunteering at SCAD (it was previously Soi Dog Rescue) this month. Not sure what I'll be doing yet because I have to go in for orientation on the 24th but I'm looking forward to helping out the organization. Maybe in events organization, fundraising, PR, translation, admin work, and of course, taking care of the dogs and cats.

My horoscope seems pretty true so far... it even mentioned something about charity work. It also mentioned something about one project ending at work and another one starting, which is completely true since I'll be moving from this early childhood project I'm doing to looking into more gender-related issues. Freaky and interesting...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home