Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Updates

Haven't really felt like updating in a while. Feeling quite blank these days.

Been sleeping really early like 8 or 9 PM sometimes. I think it's coz I've been going to the gym almost everyday and working out like crazy. My body feels so tired.

Yes, Jane, I think you're right. Those were cat's paw prints and not dogs. Silly me! Nick called me that day and said, "You know they could be from cats..." I didn't even think about it!

Discovered a really good Thai restaurant right near my apartment. You wouldn't think it's good at all from the outside but I'm so impressed by the food. I have a feeling I'll be eating there quite often.

Watched Sliding Doors last night. I love Irish accents. They're so interesting.

Met Clare, Man Ling and some other RIS people last Friday at Londoners. It's great to see them. I haven't seen Man Ling since high school graduation!

Bumped into Teerapong yesterday at the gym.

I can't wait for Vietnam next month. I feel like I just need to get away from Thailand and January as a whole.

I want a cactus. Three actually.

Chieng is coming back this Friday. Can't wait to see him again! I'm happy he's coming back more often now.

I want to bake.

I think I've gone back to "save the money", or in other words "stingy" mode. I was spending all of my money the past 3-4 months and haven't really saved anything at all. I've decided to save 3/4 of my salary this year and will probably put a limit to how much I spend each month.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll get your cactus baby don't worry :)

January 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home