Friday, March 20, 2009

Of Dreams (Again)

Before I forget my dream last night let me quickly jot it down here. Without going into details, I saw my uncle opening a new store selling Christmas decorations and I was trying to cross this massive and long bridge. Along the way I thought I saw my childhood friend who I've been saying that I want to meet up for ages already but haven't yet. I don't know how he looks like any more but whoever I saw in the dream I thought it was him.

Bridge: To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. Alternatively, the bridge may indicate that you are trying to "bridge" or connect two things together.

To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time.

To see a bridge collapse in your dream, denotes that you have let a great opportunity pass you by.

Uncle: To see an uncle in your dream, represents some aspect of your family heritage and traits. It may also symbolize new ideas and emerging awareness. Consider the idiom "say uncle" to mean surrender or admitting defeat.

Christmas: To dream of Christmas, symbolizes family togetherness, reunions, celebration, peace, goodwill, generosity, and human kindness. It is also representative of new beginnings and fresh starts. Consider also your own associations with this holiday.

Store: To see or be in a grocery or convenience store in your dream, suggests that you are emotionally and mentally strained. Alternatively, you may be brainstorming for new ideas or looking for the various choices out there for you. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on what is in "store" for you. And thus it could signify the inevitable.

The last two is a bit off I think since I didn't dream of Christmas but of a store selling Christmas decorations or saw a grocery or convenience store. So they don't really apply to me. Anyway, I hope the bridge will signify something good coming into my life! *prays*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home