Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twilight

Nick downloaded this and wanted to watch it last night. I really didn't want to because I preferred reading it first. But even when I was standing in Asia Books reading the first few pages a couple weeks back I was just turned off by it because it sounded like just another teenybopper love story between a vampire and human. Oh those poor souls who are forbidden to love each other because they come from different races. *boo hoo* Anyway, after watching half of it I guess I'll buy a copy of it just to see how better the book is than the movie, which was awful because the acting (I thought) was unbelievably crap. Bella and Edward looked constipated throughout half of the movie.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it's just another fad. is robert pattinson really that hot?

March 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger hoopskratchz said...

No i didn't think he was. I'm not really sure what to think of him. Nothing impressive I guess.

March 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home