Saturday, March 14, 2009

Meetings and Moving

I'm so glad to get this week over with. I just completed an intense 3-day meeting yesterday. Feeling so tired but I still managed to wake up at 6.30 AM today. The meeting was held at the Four Wings Hotel and fortunately since we're the organizer of it we got a free room which I ended up staying in since I had to set up in the morning. Anyway, I'm definitely glad that is over although there's still tons to do starting Monday. Let me enjoy this weekend!

There's also a possibility that I could be moving to Singapore some time this year. But that's all still up in the air so who knows. It'll definitely be a big decision that I have to make though if that option comes up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home