Thursday, July 31, 2008

Booked Flights To Phuket

Seriously, each second counts when you're trying to book flights online. I'll be flying TG to Phuket for 2800 baht and Air Asia back for 2400 baht. I could've gotten a better deal if I was faster with my mouse clicks and hesitated lesser because there were cheaper prices. However, by the time I clicked send, the price I wanted was no longer there! Anyway, at least that's settled.

And if you're booking flights on the Air Asia website, don't forget to verify your credit card first. I didn't know that my credit card wasn't even verified so the website kept declining it. I rang up the call center and the lady said I can book through the call center although I have to pay an additional fee of around 80 baht or have the credit card verified. Guess which one I chose?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home