Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 5

Last night I met with Toey's mom. I don't really know why, except that I wanted to talk to her. Or maybe it was because she was kind of going through the same thing, except that in her case they're separated (Toey's mom and dad). I don't know if this is one of the reason about this break, but I know in a way that it's affected Toey in some way, whether he knows it or not. I know I'm just trying to find reasons, because ultimately when people have a change of heart, I know that there's always a reason. Because when I had my doubts about him, there were always reasons.

I felt really sick yesterday, and ended up puking 3 times. Once after I met his mom (she had to take me to the bathroom), another time after I ate dinner with my parents, and once more when I came home.

I went to the hospital today, didn't go to work because I had a fever and couldn't sleep. So I'm on medication now, which is kind of helping.

Going to see Ahn tonight. Finally, I haven't seen him since this happened.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home