Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling Stressed

January, and I'm feeling the stress already. And I thought this month was suppose to be slow and relaxing for me. My contract for work is ending at the end of February and I have no clue how long it'll be extended for. Two months? Three? Six? I never realized how important job security was until now. If it gets extended for a short period, I'm not so much worried about finding a new job because I'm sure I'll find SOMETHING, but I know it's going to be frustrating finding a job that I like.

That being said, I'm pretty certain that I'm going to stop going to my guitar class. I hate saying that I don't have time to practice but I'm pretty much putting all of my time into other things (like going to the gym). I should start saving more too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home