Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cookies

Friday night I was over at Clare's house baking cookies! I think they came out OK although one of them was kind of mushy.

The first one I made had no flour, no sugar, no butter in them. Yeah, I know, doesn't sound like a cookie huh? It was a healthy cookie recipe I found online made from almond flour (I had to buy almond slices and had to use a food processor to grind it into flour), shredded coconut, oats and chocolate chips. It came out alright, I think.

The second type I made were wholewheat oatmeal cookies which I really like! It's also pretty healthy to eat. Nick likes the first one I made more, but I like this one more.

Clare shook her head and asked whether I was making these cookies for myself or Nick. Well I was making it so I can eat them too!

I really like baking. I wish I have a kitchen.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Damn Nid, how Martha Stewart! I used to LOVE baking too. If I ever get my oven fixed we could totally have baking parties and what not! lol

February 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

yes i remember, jane makes great loafs of bread back in highschool:) and yes i would love to join the baking party definitely!

February 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home