Saturday, March 21, 2009

Snakes and Gym

I had another dream last night. I don't remember much except that there was a big snake in my dream.

Snake: To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

I also just paid 18,500 baht for 24 classes of personal training at the gym. This comes to about 770 baht per class. Nick looked at me with disapproving looks when I told him what I did this morning.

I had a talk with my PT today and I really like him. He seems to listen to me and really knows what to do with regards to how I want my body to look. I was complaining to him that I've been gaining weight although I've been going to the gym frequently. He said that my progress has been good if I was a GUY!

Anyway, he wants me to focus on fat loss and toning instead of muscle building (I wasn't even focusing on that!) so he's going to build a program for me that uses free weights, cable, kinesis and power plates because it's more challenging. He was saying that although I'm gaining muscles, I'm also gaining fat so I need to reduce that.

I've never used a PT before so I guess I just want to try. I've been going to the gym but I don't really have any program and I've just been doing stuff randomly. Lets see my progress in 1-2 months! He also told me to stop eating at night :( and said that I can eat as much as I want during the day time but to stop after dinner. See the thing is, I really watch what I eat, but it's still not working. Last night I told my PT that I was eating cereal and he was saying I should stop because I shouldn't be eating that at night! Milk is OK, but not with cereal. *sigh* I asked him what fruits to eat at night and he suggested pears and watermelon.

Ahn wants to eat at Dubliners tonight... I hope they have something healthy there... I bet I'm just going to end up eating a burger.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home