Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bangkok Post's 9Destinations



For those of you that haven't heard or seen Bangkok Post's Thailand Top 9 Destinations website, check it out here. Once you register, you have 9 votes to cast for your favorite destinations. They've narrowed down the choice to 30 places and will announce the Top 9 in January 2009. I've casted mine although I don't think it's really fair considering I haven't been to all those places on the list. One of my favorite places to go to is the floating market in Amphawa, which is only less than an hour's drive from Bangkok. It really beats going to raggedy Pattaya. Definitely go there if you haven't. Actually, I think I'm going there again this Saturday for an overnight trip because Toey has to review a hotel nearby. I'll take some pictures of the food they sell there that will definitely convince you to go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home