Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lights Out

I got home last night around 8 PM and found out that there was no electricity in my house although all my neighbor's lights were on. After messing around with the fuse and Safety Cut for a while, trying to remember what my mom taught me on how to use these breakers and scolding myself that I probably should've paid attention more, I called up my mom who freaked out as usual because I live by myself. Anyway, she called up my uncle who lives nearby and he came over to try and fix it. After he did everything that I already did, he said it's better to just wait till tomorrow to get the repairman. So after he left I packed up my clothes and headed to Toey's house to spend the night. I was so tired and starving. This morning my mom rushed over and got the electric company to fix it. Turned out that the electric wires outside my house blew up, causing flying sparks, and could've caused a fire if the neighbors didn't call EGAT to shut off my electricity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home