Monday, September 29, 2008

Through Hell and Back

I haven't updated in a while, for many reasons. Primarily being that I didn't feel like writing things that will probably be repeats of my previous entries and because I'm busy with work. So just briefly, I am still alive and well. September is almost over and I feel as though I'm waking up from my nightmare.

I also went to Nepal for a whole week last week to attend a workshop UNICEF organized so that was a breath of fresh air being outside Bangkok. I will post up those pictures I took of Nepal on Facebook.

I also wanted to say that I really love my family and friends for being there for me. I know what I have to do and I know I can do it. So thanks for everything.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Read a bit through your blog. Suggest you try to listen to this song, it will help..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lUSnPy62Lw&feature=related

B.

October 1, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home